Jumaat, 7 Mei 2010

130510 4jib ;



070510. the new album's teaser will be released today. i know ELFs will be hogging on their lappys/PCs the whole day waiting for the vid. i should too. should i? hehe.

tapi sedih 10 members je yang terlibat untuk suju's 4th album ni. hangeng, kibum & kangin takde. honestly since hankyung contract termination case haritu aku dah kurang follow updates diorang. not that because i'm hangeng-biased so bila dia dah takde dah tak minat tapi aku sedih. kibum still busy with acting & kangin's still reflecting. but its good to know that all the members are missing them.

something to share:

► (because there are) everything that was there when we debuted, everything … ? ….. everyone that paid attention to us … ? ….. people !!!! … our fans that recieve attentions from others … and the existence of our dear members .. so there’s (now) .. now i want to rewrite a new history .. we’ll do it together right? ^^
( Leeteuk. twitter. 5th may )

► A day where I long for and miss everyone too much..
(Leeteuk. twitter. 4th may)

► Super Junior’s returning with our 4th album.. .. In my eyes no matter how you look at it three places are empty right? ..We’re working really hard!! Come quickly.. I miss you.. I miss..
(Leeteuk. twitter. 5th may)

►Although we’re separated in body [I] know we’ll always be together. Even if [you] don’t say I love you, [I] know that [you] do love. Even if [we] don’t say we’re one [I] know that we’re one. 13
(Donghae. twitter. 4th may)

►[Title]
Hankyung,Kangin,Kibum I love you^^
[Sidebar]
No matter what others say even if I’ve heard don’t want to (won’t) care about them .
13… & E.L.F
(Donghae. cyworld. 5th may)

This might even be something that no one cares about…or it might not be nothing…
Nevertheless at least the decision puts an end to our long agony.
We can’t put all details and our true feelings in each news article.
But as expected there’s a lot of talk going around.
It was all expected……..
We can’t just smile….but we believe it was the best choice.
And we don’t ever stop….no..we can’t stop.
For anyone who believe in us and waited for us…
For anyone who endured the tough times…
For anyone whose heart still hurts each time they look at this news article and pictures…
We can’t stop……I’m going to engrave the word ‘START’ in my heart once again.
[Eunhyuk's cyworld entry]

Today of all days I really miss a friend who is far away^-^ …that friend..and me i hope we will meet again when everything is fineㅋㅋ I’ll be nicer to him…and I’ve regretted a lot..everybody please be nicer to the friends who are beside you!! …really…^-^…it’s so sad…ㅋ
(heechul. twitter. 280410)


There is a friend of mine
Although his Korean is poor but his Chinese is very good
His singing is not so good but his dancing is excellent
I like cats while that friend likes dogs
I cant cook while that friend cooks very well
Although I curse everyday but that friend just laughs
But..
Time has passed and I have never been nice to him ㅋㅋ
I’m really sorry..
That I have never been nice to him when he’s still beside meㅋㅋ
I’m not a sentimental person in particular
I just got drunk while watching the tears fall out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It’s a very happy and precious thing when you have someone beside you
But me who is old and already grown-up still havent realized that
But
It’s late…I know it now..really..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It seems that beautiful words dont exist for nothing^-^
I miss you.. it seems that i’m going to write these words at times like this(-┏)
Me who didnt even cry when filming the sad scene
is now shedding the very hot tears
(heechul. cyworld. 280410)

Hello, it’s KangIn. How are you?
As you know, I am having a time to look back on myself. I am finally posting after several tries of erasing and writing again.
I really want to say that I’m sorry with my head bowing down to all of you who supported me and loved me all the way.
My days are now about regretting and reflecting on why I just went by so many things that are important to me.
I’ve had a lot to think about every time someone asked me if I was going to be part of 4jib activities.
As a result, I am finally posting this.
4jib album’s work is almost over, now waiting to meet the fans..
And for me, I thought that it was too early for me to take part in 4jib album activities and thought that I’d better have more time to think about myself… So I don’t think I’ll be seeing you guys for the upcoming activities.
The army.. where as a Korean man, you have to go once in your life..
I was wondering of when I should go and now I think it’s time for me to do so.
I don’t have an exact date, but I will be enrolling in the army in a short while.
But I’m always cheering for our members up close, and on the stage with them all the time.
The album was done by our members who tried really hard, so please give lots of love.
As KangIn cannot exist without Super Junior, Please give a lot of support and love.
I want to be back as soon as possible to be with the members so you guys can see it.
Please cheer for Super Junior, as it’s my beginning and end.
All of you fans make sure you stay healthy.
Hope everything works out for you.
I’ll be Back~~^^
(kangin. fancafe. 040510)

************

i wonder whats the concept for the new album. suka rambut heechul, as well as teukie's. yang lain pun cam okay lah. tapi bila tengok eunhyuk punya rambut? buat aku teringat kat mr spock from star trek. kekeke. i want to see him with blonde hair.

okay ah malas nak membebel banyak.

the new album will be released on 130510. i'll be having my midterm on the very same day. so oppas, lets work hard together. hahaha :P



//update


the MV teaserrrr


Tiada ulasan: