Ahad, 19 Jun 2011

selamat hari abah, abah ;


i can't remember if i had ever say the word 'I love you' in front of you. face to face. sorry, abah. but i hope you know that i always love you. i still remember all the things you've done for me since i was a little kid till now. the sacrifices you made just for us. you bought everything i whined to have. you stayed up in our room when mardhiah and i were scared to sleep in the room. you applied meds on my back everynight when i had bad rashes last time. you skipped work to bring me to the doctor when i was sick. you ironed our school uniforms every night. you bring us to the skate park every weekend without fail because we were addicted in rollerblading. you bought the bike that i really want in KB even though you know we can still buy bicycles in KL.

but i complained when you dont have time for us. i dont like it when you have to work harder when you're older now. i dont like it when i can only see you only at night when i was at home. i dont like it when i only get to see you only 3 days in a week because of your work. but then i came to realise, it was all for us the family. i'm sorry because as the eldest daughter, i'm the one who supposedly working right now at this age. i'm sorry because i should already live with my own earnings but you still have to give me money. i'm sorry because its me who always be bring the disappointment to you. i'm sorry because i dont call you but only waited for your call. i'm sorry for everything.

thank you for everything. i know it's not enough.

stay healthy always, because later when i start working i'll treat you all the best foods and the best things in the world (:

i love you abah. you're the best dad for me.
my du'a will always be with you.

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY! ^^






I can’t do anything other than this. I can’t imagine a world without you.
Although I’m lacking and deficient, I love you.
-F(x) - Sorry Dear Daddy-

2 ulasan:

Ain Asrar berkata...

selamat hari abah! :)

hidhikariee berkata...

hello hello
happy father s day :)